Slip-and-fall injuries

Posted on: January 17th, 2014 by Margaret Jordan No Comments

Businesses are required to inspect the condition of their property on a regular basis. You may be entitled to damages if you slip and fall due to a hazardous condition while visiting a business. If the owner knew about the danger or should have known about it, our lawyers can file a premises liability lawsuit to get you compensated for your injuries. Slip-and-falls often occur at:

Our Mobile attorneys can also help you win damages under the Federal Tort Claims Act, which allows you to file a lawsuit seeking compensation for injuries that you suffer on U.S. government property.

Comments are closed.